What one piece of wisdom is important to give to people now to help them make it through the pandemic?
Igor and Charles share and discuss responses given to this critical question by 57 of the world's leading behavioral and social scientists, collected as part of the World After Covid project. Each episode, four responses are selected. This time, the conversation covers themes of agency and control, long-term orientation, social connectedness, solidarity, and perspective-taking in the midst of the pandemic.
Michael Norton, Social Psychologist from Harvard Business School
Robert Sternberg, Psychologist and Wisdom Research Pioneer
Roxane Cohen Silver, Social - Personality Psychologist and Adversity Research Trailblazer
Valerie Tiberius, Philosopher and Author
- World After Covid site
- Igor Grossmann's homepage — interactive visualizations and analysis on the World After Covid project
- Expert Predictions of Societal Change: Insights from the World after COVID Project - Grossmann, Twardus, Varnum, Jayawickreme, McLevey (2021, in press)
- Words of wisdom: 4 tips from experts on how to endure until the COVID-19 pandemic ends (The Conversation)
- Michael Norton Interview — full interview and transcript on the World After Covid site
- Robert Sternberg Interview — full interview and transcript on the World After Covid site
- Roxane Cohen Silver Interview — full interview and transcript on the World After Covid site
- Valerie Tiberius Interview — full interview and transcript on the World After Covid site