What one piece of wisdom is important to give to people now to help them make it through the pandemic?
Igor and Charles share and discuss responses given to this critical question by 57 of the world's leading behavioral and social scientists, collected as part of the World After Covid project. Each episode, four responses are selected. This time, the conversation covers themes of what's important, living in the moment, social connectedness, and shared humanity in the midst of the pandemic.
Yukiko Ushida, Professor of Social and Cultural Psychology at the Kokoro Research Center, Kyoto University
Dacher Keltner, Professor of Psychology and Director of the Greater Good Science Center
Wendy Mendes, Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UC San Francisco
Michael Bond, Cross-cultural Social Psychologist
- World After Covid site
- Igor Grossmann's homepage — interactive visualizations and analysis on the World After Covid project
- Expert Predictions of Societal Change: Insights from the World after COVID Project - Grossmann, Twardus, Varnum, Jayawickreme, McLevey (2021, in press)
- Words of wisdom: 4 tips from experts on how to endure until the COVID-19 pandemic ends (The Conversation)
- Yukiko Ushida Interview — full interview and transcript on the World After Covid site
- Dacher Keltner Interview — full interview and transcript on the World After Covid site
- Wendy Mendes Interview — full interview and transcript on the World After Covid site
- Michael Bond Interview — full interview and transcript on the World After Covid site